The Coronavirus and your stay at Vacationpark Het Verscholen Dorp
The measures concerning the Corona virus (COVID-19) can affect your stay at Bungalowpark Het Verscholen Dorp in Harderwijk. On this page we will inform you about the measures we have taken at our holiday park.
Vacation park Het Verscholen Dorp is open and you are welcome to our Holiday park. We will do everything we can to make you enjoy a successful holiday or stay, where you can enjoy the tranquility of nature and where you can enjoy beautiful walking excursions and cycling tours in the wonderful surroundings. Of course, the safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. Does the composition of your group deviate from the guidelines set by the government?! Then please contact us.
The information on this page has been adjusted based on the latest cabinet press conference.
Measures at Bungalow Park Het Verscholen Dorp
In line with the new and extensive precautions taken by the government and RIVM regarding the COVID-19 epidemic, Vacation park Het Verscholen Dorp has taken the following measures:
- Stay at your holiday address as much as possible.
- Both staff and guests must always keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- Greet each other, but do not shake hands.
- During your stay, we request that you follow the recommended hygiene measures, such as:
- Avoid handcontact.
- Wash your hands with water and soap for longer than 25 seconds at the proper moments.
- Use disinfecting gels and foams we provide at the reception.
- Cough and sneeze in a paper towel or the inside of your elbow.
- We kindly request you take your responsibility, which means that you stay at home in the event that 1 (or more) of the members of the party nevertheless shows symptoms that may fall under the coronavirus.
- During check-in and check-out, a maximum of 2 people per reservation are allowed to enter the reception.
- Please follow government guidelines.
Stay safe on holiday at Het Verscholen Dorp
The government allows you to go on holiday in the Netherlands, Vacation park Het Verscholen Dorp is therefore also open. Bungalowpark Het Verscholen Dorp spacious and the holiday homes have a spacious garden and private parking space, so you do not have to get into contact with other holiday guests. Even with maximum occupancy, you have enough space of your own and it is easy to keep sufficient distance from other guests. You are therefore welcome to spend your holiday with us.
We do advise you, in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM, to stay at your holiday address as much as possible. However, due to the location of our park in the middle of nature, you have the space and freedom to enjoy all the beauty that our country has to offer around your holiday home.
Eating and drinking
From Wednesday 28 April 2021, the outdoor terraces of food and beverage outlets may open again. The opening hours of the outdoor terraces are from 12:00 to a maximum of 6:00 pm. Conditions do apply; more information can be found in the following link. Some restaurants in the vicinity of Het Verscholen Dorp offer a sandwich and meal take-away and / or delivery service *. You should consume this in your holiday home.
Holiday with several households
On the website of the Government of the Netherlands, the following is stated: "It is possible to rent a holiday home with your own family or with a group of people living at the same address. The RIVM guidelines also apply here. A maximum of four people from different households (or more than four in the case of one household) may also spend the night in a bungalow or chalet. Children up to 12 years of age do not count.
Wearing a mouth cover is compulsory when visiting one of the public buildings at our holiday park (the reception an laundrette for example). Do you not have a mouth cover? These are available at the reception.
When the outdoor pool opens again (mid-May 2021), there will be a "protocol "safe swimming" in force which you will receive on arrival at the reception. Rules such as 1.5 metres distance also apply in the water.
Change of the reservation or cancellation?
You can cancel and/or reschedule by e-mail, email@example.com,by telephone at +31 (0)341 - 820227.
There are currently no messages from the government giving a reason to cancel and/or reschedule the booking.. We are keeping a close eye on developments. If there are any further messages from the government relating to the the booking of a vacation in The Netherlands, we will inform you.
On our website you will always find the most current information, we kindly ask you to keep an eye on it. If any measures are introduced that affect your booking, we will contact you.
More information about the corona virus can be read in the following link:
Our reception is open, but our staff will keep 1.5 meters away from you. In addition, we request our guests to consider:
- Wearing a mouth mask, this is mandatory when visiting our reception.
- To guarantee the 1.5-meter distance, we would like to ask you to come to the reception on your own.
- Our reception is equipped with plastic screens, this may seem impersonal but is necessary to ensure the safety of you and our employees.
- If possible, pay online via the payment link and otherwise as much as possible with pin / contactless.
- We sell tokens, fire logs and other services in the reception, please pay as much as possible by pin / contactless. We disinfect the coins after each use.
- You can collect any mail in the normal way from the mailboxes outside the reception, wash your hands before coming to the reception / mailbox and after you have been here.
- Only visit the reception when it is necessary to avoid crowds at the reception.
Checking in and out
We would like to have personal contact with you at check-in, so that we can answer any questions immediately and you only have to visit the reception once during your stay.
When you check out, we would like to see you in our reception to hear how you experienced your stay. When visiting the reception, keep in mind the 1.5 meters distance and the points mentioned above. During check-in and check-out, a maximum of 2 people per reservation may enter the reception.
Our holiday homes, reception area and other public areas in the park are cleaned thoroughly with professional products. In addition, the so-called “hand contact points” such as light switches, bedside tables and door handles are thoroughly cleaned with professional products and we wash all the linen of the holiday homes above 60 degrees so that viruses cannot survive on it.
Our playground is open, we ask you to use it sensibly yourself; if it gets too crowded, find another place to play with your children. We ask parents to supervise their children from a distance. If your child is ill, he / she is unfortunately not allowed to go to the playground.
Your health and that of our staff is our top priority. Our employees will do everything they can to protect the health of our guests. We therefore have strict rules for our employees.
- When an employee of Het Verscholen Dorp has complaints, he stays at home until the complaints have disappeared.
- When an employee is awaiting a corona test, he stays at home.
- If an employee has been in contact with someone who has tested positive, he/she stays at home and has himself/herself tested.
- If an employee has tested positive, he/she will of course stay at home, other employees who have had contact with him/her will also stay at home.
Normally we encourage our guests to go out, discover the Netherlands and support the local entrepreneur. During these times we encourage you to limit day trips as much as possible. Stay in and around the holiday home together with your travel group, have food delivered and go on beautiful hiking and cycling tours in the immediate vicinity of the park. Are you still going out? Prepare yourself well, avoid busy times, make a reservation, and time slot and take a face mask with you.
Do you have any questions about your booking?
Our opening hours remain unchanged, you can always reach us via;
Phone : 0341-820227
WhatsApp : 06-13675541 (daily 9am-5pm)
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Skype : het.verscholen.dorp
Vacation park Het Verscholen Dorp keeps a close eye on the situation regarding the corona virus and the recommendations of the health authorities. Should there be any changes, we will communicate this via our website and social media channels. Be assured that the safety and health of our guests and staff is our absolute priority. Vacation park Het Verscholen Dorp remains open under the strict health standards already established. We trust in your cooperation and hope to welcome you soon at Vacation park Het Verscholen Dorp, so that you can enjoy the peace and quiet and space in the middle of nature!
We hope you to have informed you sufficiently and would like to welcome you as a guest at Bungalowpark Het Verscholen Dorp in Harderwijk to enjoy a well-deserved holiday. So that you can enjoy the peace and space in natural environment!
We are glad to welcome you at Bungalowpark Het Verscholen Dorp!
The management of Vacation park Het Verscholen Dorp