Student Trainee Workplacement Tourism
Intermediate Vocational Education: Internship reception, hospitality & tourism
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging internship in a dynamic team of an approved learning company? Then register for an internship at Bungalowpark Het Verscholen Dorp in Harderwijk, a family-owned holiday resort in one of the most beautiful regions of the Netherlands!
During your internship you will be the contact person for questions or problems, you will learn the check-in and check-out procedures, bookings and reservations, processing guests requests in person, by phone and email and you will be able to offer information to the guests about the bungalow park and the surrounding area, to make their stay an unforgettable experience.
- Vocational Education (reception, front office, tourism, leisure and hospitality, information officer or receptionist)
- Good written and oral skills in Dutch
- Good written and oral skills in English, German and / or Spanish
- No 9-5 mentality and ready to work the weekend when needed
- You are friendly, representative, collegial and socially competent
- You believe that a smile is the best make-up
- At least 16 years old
- Check-in and check-out (with the related tasks) of our guests
- Customer friendly internal and external communication
- Create offers and reservations
- Performing administrative tasks, answering e-mails
- Providing various information
- In addition to these different challenges, appropriate assignments are given according to your internship assignment
What do we offer you?
- During your internship period, we provide you with professional support by a qualified attendant and an internship fee of € 300.00 per month according to the collective labor agreement guidelines.
- The position is immediately available. We prefer someone who has to complete an internship for at least 20 weeks (38 hours per week). Shorter or longer internships are possible
- Are you interested in this internship and do you recognize yourself in the above qualifications? Then send your CV with a short motivation to email@example.com. Do you have any other questions about this internship? Please contact Mrs J. Bijsterbosch at 0031-341-820227