Include your property for rent or sell
Do you want to rent?
Get interesting incomes renting your bungalow or chalet while you do not enjoy it.
Travelers from around the world will have access to your property throughout the year, so that your property will be much more viewed and will be translated into 4 languages. This will increase the sales.
Our team will take care of the comprehensive management of your property, managing the payments, technical maintenance or resolution of any kind of incidence. You only have to verify the incomes on your bank account each month.
Our team is at your and the guest's disposal , up to 4 languages and every day of the week.
For 24 years we manage complex dealing with the management and operations of the bungalows and chalets for rent.
Or... would you like to sell?
We know the market and will guide you on the best market value of your property so that your property is sold quickly.
Get also interesting incomes renting your bungalow or Villa, while you do not sell your property,
In addition to the Netherlands, we'll get your property to potential buyers of several neighbouring countries such as Germany and Belgium. Your property will be much more view and translated into 4 languages.
We will contact potential buyers, we will assist you with allt the steps to follow, as well as drawing up contracts from beginning until the end of the sale-purchase transaction.
We will charge a fixed fee regardless of the final price. We will not surprise you with unexpected costs of advertising.
- Peter van den Berg
For more than 20 years, my holiday home has been rented, managed and maintained by Jannette Bijsterbosch and Sisco Fuster. They have always done this to my full satisfaction. I do not do anything about the bungalow and the bungalow always looks great. I hope they will continue doing this for me for a long time..
- Triple Dash
Do you still have questions?
Here's more info on registration, commission, and other aspects of how work
Through these pages we would like to inform you about the various aspects in which Holiday Park Het Verscholen Dorp is active. This information is relevant to all (potential) owners of a holiday home, regardless of whether it is rented or not.
Frequently asked questions, FAQ'S
On this page you will find the most frequently asked questions and their corresponding answers regarding the hiring of a vacation home via Holiday Park Het Verscholen Dorp.
Is your question not yet answered? Please fill out the Contact form. Our reservation departement will answer your question as soon as possible.
- Who is Het Verscholen Dorp? What do we offer?
- Holiday Park Het Verscholen Dorp is a medium-sized vacation park managed by Jannette Bijsterbosch and Sisco Fuster. We are an accessible independent family business. We are constantly on the move in order to please guests as good as possible. In addition to a vacation provider Het Verscholen Dorp is also an interesting party for investors. An Investment in a property which is rented out via Het Verscholen Dorp, is a proven formula for success.
- Booking process
- Seven days a week, we process many phone calls and e-mails. Already over 60% of all sales are via the website of Het Verscholen Dorp. Due to the the rapid advance of Android devices and IPads this will only increase. Through a comprehensive search & book feature on the website, potential guests can search and book entirely to personal preference for a holiday accommodation. Guests can also book through tour operators, booking portals and travel agents.
- The marketing team of Holiday park Het Verscholen Dorp is constantly looking for effective and innovative ways to achieve more reservations and inspire guests. The emphasis is on perception and interaction. There are several online options such as an up-to-date website and email marketing. Specific internet pages are developed in order to inform (potential) customers who search through search engines (such as Google) to find certain holidays, vacation parks or facilities as good as possible. One example is our own blog where we inspire potential customers about what to see and do in the Veluwe.
- Distribution of rental income
- The booking system of Het Verscholen Dorp distributes the gross rental incomes within the accommodations of the same type as fair as possible and in proportion to availability, so that the accommodations generate equal rental income, in the best way possible. Preferred bookings of guests, are always taken into account.
- Owners website
- Right after the purchase of a property, a owners account will be created for owners that let the property using the professional organisation of Het Verscholen Dorp. With these owners account can be logged online.
- On the owners website is various information is displayed:
- > Reservations of the relevant accommodation
> Overview of cost
> Overview of invoices
- Making your own bookings
- As owner you can make your own bookings, this means bringing reservations of your own. When achieving reservations of your own, the commission to be paid is always lower.
- When renting out accommodations we advise new owners to contact a tax expert. A tax expert can give you good advise regarding your specific tax position. It can be worth when an owner registers as private '' small business owner ''. The owner is then '' entrepreneur '' and can deduct the sales tax/ VAT. This can be both about rental proceeds and the costs for the accommodation.
- Commuter tax or tourist tax
- When you purchase an holiday home in a municipality other than your own home and the propperty is more than 90 days per year available for yourself, then the commuter tax is applicable, otherwise the tourist tax will apply. More information can be found on the website of the relevant municipality.
- Rent incomes. When are the rental incomes paid?
- Rental revenues are paid by default tot the owner at the end of each month or the beginning of the following month. You will receive a settlement, with an report of revenue and costs. Before the end of the next month the balance of this settlement shall be paid, tranferred by bank.
- Bungalowpark Het Verscholen Dorp takes care of all the maintenance and facilitates and provides the owner where possible. In the rental agreement Het Verscholen Dorp specifies to which maintainance issues the parties commit. As a rule, Het Verscholen Dorp ussually consults the owner in case of necessary repairs and major repair issues, in order to meet arrangements. Het Verscholen Dorp provides at least for the regular garden maintenance, such as lawn mowing and cleaning up leaves in the fall
- Annual inspection
- Het Verscholen Dorp does an annual inspection in the holiday home, in order to keep it in good shape of maintenance, the inventory and general issues are checked so that the vacation home can continues to be rented. For this porpose a technical report is used, that gives clear picture of the state of maintenance for both Owner and Het Verscholen Dorp. Each year the owner will receive an overview of the necessary improvements and maintenance for the rental of the property. This ensures that the quality of accommodation meets the expectations of the guests.