A passionate team at your service
- JANNETTE BIJSTERBOSCH Manager
- Jannette Bijsterbosch in a few words; entrepreneur, quirky, mother of two beautiful children, perfectionist and creative. The perfect counterpart or addition to her husband Sisco Fuster. Since 1993 she is co-owner of bungalow park Het Verscholen Dorp (The Hidden Village). Besides the daily project management, she is also cares for marketing tasks, human resources and general administration. She already was an enthusiastic photographer but she recently started a photo training so she can take even more beautiful pictures of the bungalow park and the surrounding areas. Not only the bungalows and the bungalow park are the subject of her interest, also the beautiful Pura Raza Menorquina horses she breeds with her husband Sisco are captured by her lens. In addition to her photography she is also interested in interior and exterior decoration. Which you can see in the regular change of the interior of the bungalows. Jannette is also often found on social media such as Pinterest and Instagram to gain interior inspiration. Besides photography her hobbies include skiing, sports, reading, interior design, golfing and recently motorcycling… Spoken languages by Jannette are: Dutch, Spanish, French, German and English. Nice to meet you!
- FRANCISCO FUSTER (SISCO) Manager
- Since 1993 Sisco is co-owner of bungalow park Het Verscholen Dorp (The Hidden Village). Sisco Besides the daily management he takes care of the marketing, technical services and general administration. In addition to his work on the bungalow park Sisco is a passionate breeder of Pura Raza Menorquina, horses. Sisco is sportive and often you can find him running in the surrounding forest of the bungalow park. He can give you good tips about running, hiking, biking and mountain bike routes in the surrounding area of the park. His hobbies are: running, horseback riding, reading, photography, mountain biking, skiing and much more! Sisco speaks: Spanish, Catalan (both native language), Dutch, English, German and Italian.
- JOLANDA BONESTROO Front desk manager
- After Jolanda graduated from her study Tourism she started as a full time employee at the reception of Het Verscholen Dorp (The Hidden Village) in 2007 at the age of 22. Hospitatlity is her top priority. She is always friendly and helpful. Jolanda speaks: Dutch, German, English and she is currently taken a Spanish course to learn the language. Because she is born and raised this area she is quite familiar with the area and the surroundings. She is also happy to inform you on tips on trips and hiking and cycling routes
- SOPHIE VAN DIJK Receptionist
- In April of 2014 Sophie started as an intern at bungalow park Het Verscholen Dorp (The Hidden Village). She is studying to be a Front Office Assistant/Receptionist and hopes to graduate in 2015. Sophie speaks: Dutch, English and German. Her hobbies are horseback riding, playing the piano, skiing and most of all lots of laughing. When you meet her at the reception she will welcome you with a big smile!
- GERWIN VAN WIJHE Technical department employee
- Gerwin van Wijhe has been working with us for the last 2 years, he is the face behind the proper maintenance work at the bungalowpark. Apart from the fact that he keeps all the flower beds, lawns and planters in a perfect condition, he often works at the central facilities during the summer season; The swimming pool where, before dawn, he prepares the swimmingpool for our bathers; On the tennis court, where he keeps the place free from moss and weeds; And on the playground, where he tries to create the best possible conditions for our youngest guests.
Gerwin is a perfectionist and loves to keep the park with its general facilities, beautiful and clean, a man with golden hands, who clarifies all the work in and around the bungalows and chalets. A cheerful and friendly employee with a passion for the company who always appreciates a joke. If you discover any defects at your accommodation, then he will be happy to solve that for you.
- RENATE GEERAETS Receptionist
- After Renate has graduated her study Tourism she started working in the drugstore sector. Here she has gained a lot of work experience and learned what customer service is all about. Eleven years she has done this with great pleasure. However, she has always had the desire to do something with her study. When the vacancy for receptionist at The Hidden Village came along she thought this was the perfect chance for her. Music is her greatest passion, she enjoys to keep working on her collection. Her taste in music is very wide. She is also very interested in entertainment and showbizz. She is always up for a chat about music! Renate is enthusiastic and friendly! Her motto is: "Everything is happening here with a smile". She will be more than happy to help you where she can.