A passionate team at your service
- JANNETTE BIJSTERBOSCH Manager
- Jannette Bijsterbosch in a few words; entrepreneur, quirky, mother of two beautiful children, perfectionist and creative. The perfect counterpart or addition to her husband Sisco Fuster. Since 1993 she is co-owner of bungalow park Het Verscholen Dorp (The Hidden Village). Besides the daily project management, she is also cares for marketing tasks, human resources and general administration. She already was an enthusiastic photographer but she recently started a photo training so she can take even more beautiful pictures of the bungalow park and the surrounding areas. Not only the bungalows and the bungalow park are the subject of her interest, also the beautiful Pura Raza Menorquina horses she breeds with her husband Sisco are captured by her lens. In addition to her photography she is also interested in interior and exterior decoration. Which you can see in the regular change of the interior of the bungalows. Jannette is also often found on social media such as Pinterest and Instagram to gain interior inspiration. Besides photography her hobbies include skiing, sports, reading, interior design, golfing and recently motorcycling… Spoken languages by Jannette are: Dutch, Spanish, French, German and English. Nice to meet you!
- FRANCISCO FUSTER (SISCO) Manager
- Since 1993 Sisco is co-owner of bungalow park Het Verscholen Dorp (The Hidden Village). Sisco Besides the daily management he takes care of the marketing, technical services and general administration. In addition to his work on the bungalow park Sisco is a passionate breeder of Pura Raza Menorquina, horses. Sisco is sportive and often you can find him running in the surrounding forest of the bungalow park. He can give you good tips about running, hiking, biking and mountain bike routes in the surrounding area of the park. His hobbies are: running, horseback riding, reading, photography, mountain biking, skiing and much more! Sisco speaks: Spanish, Catalan (both native language), Dutch, English, German and Italian.
- JOLANDA BONESTROO Front desk manager
- After Jolanda graduated from her study Tourism she started as a full time employee at the reception of Het Verscholen Dorp (The Hidden Village) in 2007 at the age of 22. Hospitatlity is her top priority. She is always friendly and helpful. Jolanda speaks: Dutch, German, English and she is currently taken a Spanish course to learn the language. Because she is born and raised this area she is quite familiar with the area and the surroundings. She is also happy to inform you on tips on trips and hiking and cycling routes
PETER GERRITSEN Technical service employe
- For more than 10 years now Peter Gerritsen is responsible for the maintenance at our bungalow park. Besides making sure that all lawns and flower beds look outstanding Peter also takes care of the facilities at our park. In the summer season you can find him at the swimming pool before dawn where he cleans and prepares the pool for our guests to enjoy. He also makes sure that the tennis court and children’s playground are free of weeds and moss. Peter is a perfectionist at heart, a man with golden hands that solves all problems in and around the bungalows and chalets. In short: a cheerful, friendly, passionate man who is always in for a joke!